1. Boil the noodles.
One teaspoon of salt per serving in a pot full of boiling water.
Add the noodles and when it boils again, turn off the heat and leave it alone. It’s Neapolitan, so it’s okay to grow.
2. Cut ingredients
- Sausage → diagonally. Increase the cross-sectional area to release oil.
- Onion → cut into wedges. Let the fire pass through evenly.
- Carrot → Anything is fine as long as it is thin. It’s hard to fire, so it’s about 3 to 5 mm.
- Mushrooms → Mushrooms have a lot of umami, but if you don’t have them, anything is fine. I don’t have to. Cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
- Peppers → round slices or something that is easy to eat.
- Spread a thin layer of salad oil and fry the sausage first.
- When the sausage oil comes out, fry the mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms become tender, add ketchup. a lot.
- When you smell the scent and the sourness of the ketchup is gone, fry the carrots and onions. → If you want to change the taste, add a little soy sauce, sauce, or chili powder here.
- When the carrots and onions are well fried, add the green peppers. The texture is better if you heat it a little so that it does not soften.
- Finally, mix with the boiled spaghetti and stir-fry well.